...now we must shoulder the burden of his shield...
I'll miss you too, Pavel.

Olga

________________________________
 From: Bil Hansberry <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 7:53 AM
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] O, heavy our hearts

Y'know, regarding being in arm's reach....I expect we'll find a list one day, and with all his squires and friends, I think we'll prove that Pavel's arm is long indeed.

He's going to be greatly missed.  The man was a good friend, a good father, and dammit - he was a fun generator.

RIP Pavel.

William Shadowheart

From:Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Schuldenfrei

Hard to believe he is no longer arms reach.

A very sad day. He was like no other, and beloved like no other.

Tibor
Steve Boyd <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
O, People of the Heartlands, fullest of woe is the news I bring you this night. The Mason of Calontir's Shield Wall, the Doctor of Armies, Master Pavel Iosevich died this evening of a massive heart attack. We are assured that he did not suffer.

I will let all know arrangements as they develop.

Lift a glass or a song in his honor. And always, cherish the goob.

Andrixos
Honored to be his friend