I'm not sure if this Harp was around at the one Lilies War that I was able to make or not.  Perhaps it was there, but I was unaware of it.

Along those lines, I've got only a general idea of what it is. Would someone like to write me up a small article about it for the Florilegium? I know that similar things are done at other events and perhaps other people might get some useful ideas from an article about what
it is or how it is run. And perhaps as a minimum such an article would let people know about it and know how much work it takes to run.

I can also include photographs of it, if anyone has some and is willing to give me permission to use them.

Stefan