There are no words that could do justice to the legacy and deep love that Pavel shared with this Kingdom and the many friends he made along the way.  He will truly be missed both by his friends who knew him well, and by those who never got the chance.

Aislinn

From: Steve Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 12:38 AM
Subject: [CALONTIR] O, heavy our hearts

O, People of the Heartlands, fullest of woe is the news I bring you this night. The Mason of Calontir's Shield Wall, the Doctor of Armies, Master Pavel Iosevich died this evening of a massive heart attack. We are assured that he did not suffer.

I will let all know arrangements as they develop.

Lift a glass or a song in his honor. And always, cherish the goob.

Andrixos
Honored to be his friend