To the people of Calontir, from Grimfells, greetings.

Master Pavel was a firm believer in the curative power of wakes.  Whenever a loved one, or a loved one of a loved one, passed away, his form of condolences always included an offer to hoist a drink or host a wake.  He had often expressed a wish to be sent off with a wake of monumental proportions.  We stand obedient to his command.

With the endorsement of Natalia, the residents of the Grimfells shall host a Wake of Honor of Pavel Iosevich on Saturday, June 29.  While many of the details are still being arranged, we wished to let everyone know as soon as possible, so that you may make arrangements.  Because we do not have a specific site arranged, the nature of the event (as to whether it is primarily a camping or hall based venue) is yet to be determined.   Regardless, be assured that the day and night will be filled with joy and mirth, storytelling and singing, and celebrating Pavel’s life in the way that he lived it.  His daughter Alex looks forward to joining us in celebrating his life.

Additional information will be forthcoming.  Please continue to visit this location for further details.

Andrixos