Unfortunately, neither Julieann nor I will be able to be in Grimfells this Saturday. Myself due to health and economic reasons; Julieann because she now lives in No. Calif. with a husband and two babies of her own. When I spoke with her this past weekend, she asked that someone pass on her condolences to Alex and to tell her that Julieann remembers with fondness the times they spent hanging out together at events as girls.

Baine

Shire of Oakheart

From: Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steven Boyd
Sent: June 24, 2013 1:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CALONTIR] The Wake for Master Pavel

To the people of Calontir, from Grimfells, greetings.

Master Pavel was a firm believer in the curative power of wakes.  Whenever a loved one, or a loved one of a loved one, passed away, his form of condolences always included an offer to hoist a drink or host a wake.  He had often expressed a wish to be sent off with a wake of monumental proportions.  We stand obedient to his command.

With the endorsement of Natalia, the residents of the Grimfells shall host a Wake of Honor of Pavel Iosevich on Saturday, June 29.  While many of the details are still being arranged, we wished to let everyone know as soon as possible, so that you may make arrangements.  Because we do not have a specific site arranged, the nature of the event (as to whether it is primarily a camping or hall based venue) is yet to be determined.   Regardless, be assured that the day and night will be filled with joy and mirth, storytelling and singing, and celebrating Pavel’s life in the way that he lived it.  His daughter Alex looks forward to joining us in celebrating his life.

Additional information will be forthcoming.  Please continue to visit this location for further details.

Andrixos

No virus found in this message.