there is ALWAYS a story when Pavel is involved......

short answer: Drive by Archery is a bunch of guys in the back of a pick up barreling down a country road in the bed of a pick up shooting archery at targets that appear along the side of said road.  Targets are set back from the road so that you dont have a long time to shoot before they are swallowed up by the passing woods.

Inspired by the Oriental practice of shooting three targets from horseback at a gallop, I believe it was a staple of the Blood of Hero's events.

Franz (sitting at Fiondel's computer cus it was hooked up to the needed printer.)