Hello, Mag Mor folk.

We've had a request for a demonstration of SCA activities on Wednesday, July 17th. An SCA demo fits well with Westminster Presbyterian's medieval theme art camp, "Kingdom Quest."  Some of you heard about this at Their Excellencies' "Thank You" party last Wednesday where I was feeling out whether there would be enough people able to participate.

Now I'm looking for firm commitments.
I know it is often difficult for people to get time off from work to do daytime demos, but we don't need a huge number of participants.  Perhaps the mid-day timing will make this one more feasible.  I think Volkmar and I will be able to be there.  It would be great to have one more fighter and maybe a couple more "others."

Here are the basic details again:

Please let me know if you can help out. If you can participate, you might think about items to bring that can be handed around for "show & tell."

--  Isadora