Tomorrow, Tuesday June 4th, is scheduled to be a combined Lonely
Tower/Mag Mor fighter practice in Omaha.  While there is a chance of
rain in the evening, I'm still planning to go if possible.  I'll look
again at the weather mid-afternoon and make a final decision then.  Of
course, Lonely Tower may cancel practice if it looks bad as well.  I'll
post on email and Facebook either way.

The current plan is to meet at the Lincoln fighter practice site (Woods
Park, 33rd & L) at 5:30 pm and car pool up to save gas. I should have
room for 3, and others have offered to drive if we have more people going.

The Omaha site is Elmwood Park, near 60th & Leavenworth from 6:30 until
dark.  For details, see the Barony of Lonely Tower web page at
lonelytower.org.

Volkmar