We are at St. Marks on campus at 630. St marks is at approximately 13th and R. (someone please correct me if I am too far off)
Seraphina

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

Jerry Harder <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
So where and when are we?

On 6/18/2013 6:52 PM, Theron & Laura wrote:

Greetings!

The last part of our slideshow from Iceland and Finland had been rescheduled to happen tomorrow night, in place of doing philosophy night.  But I just realized today that since we’re not at the library tomorrow, I don’t have a way of showing slides (no projector).

So I called Ingeborg to apologize and ask to be rescheduled to sometime when we’re back at the library.

Sorry for the inconvenience and the last-minute notice.

--Gwyneth