Me and Isabeau will be attending the gathering.

Carlos and Isabeau

----- Reply message -----
From: "Sarah Gutekunst" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [MAGMOR] Thank You Mag Mor!
Date: Tue, Jun 18, 2013 10:50 AM

Greetings to the Citizens of Mag Mor, from Seraphina and Randwulf.

Lilies has passed, bringing a brief hiatus from our very busy spring!  We are humbled and in awe of the generosity of our Barony.  The time and effort that went into making James Arthur, Newcomers and the Pas at Lilies such great sucesses is inspiring!

All of you go out of your ways to serve Kingdom and Barony.  You work tirelessly to represent Mag Mor in such great light.   As a small Thank You, we invite you all to join us at St. Marks on June 26th at Gathering.    We would be honored if you would join us in breaking bread.  Dinner will be served at 7:00 SCA standard time.  Please bring your smiles, your stories, and enjoy an evening of relaxation!  All else will be provided.

We are so proud to call Mag Mor home.

Randwulf and Seraphina
Baron and Baroness of Mag Mor

On the Menu:
Lasagna
Green salad
Garlic Bread

Cheese pizza will be available for smalls.

An approximate head count would be appreciated in order to prepare.