I talked to my boss, and I can be there.  I can bring some pieces of embroidery, maybe a scroll, a leatherwork pouch, and might be able to sing, if necessary.  Beads and beadwork, maybe?

Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 21:58:53 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Fwd: Possible SCA demo...
To: [log in to unmask]

    Hello, Mag Mor folk.

      We've had a request for a demonstration of SCA activities on
      Wednesday, July 17th. An SCA demo fits well with Westminster
      Presbyterian's medieval

        theme art camp, "Kingdom Quest."  Some

          of you heard about this at Their Excellencies' "Thank You"
          party last Wednesday where I was feeling out whether there
          would be enough people able to participate.

          Now I'm looking for firm commitments.  I know it is
        often difficult for people to get time off from work to do
        daytime demos, but we don't need a huge number of participants.
        Perhaps the mid-day timing will make this one more feasible.  I
        think Volkmar and I will be able to be there.  It would be great
        to have one more fighter and maybe a couple more "others."

      Here are the basic
        details again:

           Westminster
              Presbyterian Church at 2110 Sheridan Blvd
           July 17,
              Wednesday,  pre-school demo at 11:00 in their class
            room, grade school demo at 11:30 in the large room (very
            large lunch room, 15 ft ceilings)
           Grade school
              demo will be about 20 minutes, for about 80 kids
          Our contact:
              Masako Bacon, 402-475-6702

      Please let me know if
          you can help out.
          If you can participate, you might think about items to bring
          that can be handed around for "show & tell."

      --  Isadora