/Hello, GNSI folks! We're getting closer to the annual conference in Bar
Harbor, and many of your are probably planning which presentations and
workshops you'll attend. Hopefully you're also looking through your art
supplies, artwork, T-shirts, mugs and the like to find auction donation
items! Remember, all sorts of items are welcome at this major fundraiser
for the GNSI General and Education Funds. We welcome everything from
paintbrushes to posters, from bugs (specimens under glass) to books (art
books or ones that feature your illustrations). If you've got a question
about a potential auction item, don't hesitate to email me at
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>. /
/
/
/As we've mentioned before, even if you can't attend the conference, you
can still contribute to the auction. Email me for details on shipping if
you plan to mail your donation items. /
/
/
/The auction is always a highlight of the conference, and I look forward
to seeing you there! /
/
/
/Cheers, /