Hello, GNSI folks! We're getting closer to the annual conference in Bar Harbor, and many of your are probably planning which presentations and workshops you'll attend. Hopefully you're also looking through your art supplies, artwork, T-shirts, mugs and the like to find auction donation items! Remember, all sorts of items are welcome at this major fundraiser for the GNSI General and Education Funds. We welcome everything from paintbrushes to posters, from bugs (specimens under glass) to books (art books or ones that feature your illustrations). If you've got a question about a potential auction item, don't hesitate to email me at [log in to unmask]

As we've mentioned before, even if you can't attend the conference, you can still contribute to the auction. Email me for details on shipping if you plan to mail your donation items.

The auction is always a highlight of the conference, and I look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,

Erin Hunter
GNSI Auction Coordinator

--