CONGRATULATIONS! Wow, something wonderful to look forward to... keep us posted on your new project(s).

Regards,
Gail

On 6/12/13 3:40 PM, seaQueststudio wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
I will not be able to attend this year but I will send something, I have spent the past two years purging and downsizing and today was my final day, turned in my keys after a 25 year tour of duty in the NC Public Schools Art Education "Peace Corps".
I look so forward to returning to my two life passions of sailing and illustrating~
I will begin with a true life story of a very special baby sea turtle named Ed that was congenitally  "re-formed" so he could take a special place in the hearts of the children I've been telling the story to for over 10 years now. Can't wait to begin..........and sail out of port aboard SPARROW, my next adventure studio-boat!
Thanks to the GNSI for keeping the embers stoked & burning while I served my time in the "system"...free at last free at last thank God oh mighty I'm free at last!!
sincere regards~
Capt. Suz Wallace MFA

-------- Original message --------
From: Gail Guth <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 06/12/2013 10:27 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] Auction Reminder!

Hello, GNSI folks! We're getting closer to the annual conference in Bar Harbor, and many of your are probably planning which presentations and workshops you'll attend. Hopefully you're also looking through your art supplies, artwork, T-shirts, mugs and the like to find auction donation items! Remember, all sorts of items are welcome at this major fundraiser for the GNSI General and Education Funds. We welcome everything from paintbrushes to posters, from bugs (specimens under glass) to books (art books or ones that feature your illustrations). If you've got a question about a potential auction item, don't hesitate to email me at [log in to unmask]

As we've mentioned before, even if you can't attend the conference, you can still contribute to the auction. Email me for details on shipping if you plan to mail your donation items.

The auction is always a highlight of the conference, and I look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,

Erin Hunter
GNSI Auction Coordinator

--