NEW IN THE GNSI STORE

The latest GNSI 2013 Journal, No.2 Spring Issue is now available for download online FREE to members! The print membership version is in the mail now.

This issue has some great articles, including:

Digital download is FREE to GNSI members when they login to the GNSI website. Others may download the Journal (PDF) for $12.

Journal download instructions

The Journal Staff is always looking for great articles like these! Tell us about your project, tell us about your technique, tell us about something new you have just discovered about your art, or a book you have benefited from. The GNSI has a big umbrella, and we reach a wide range of artists, from beginners to experienced; many will find information and inspiration in your topic. Remember that you don't have to be an accomplished writer, we can help with your presentation. Please consider being a part of our beautiful, informative Journal — which goes all over the world, and reaches well beyond our membership alone — and give your resume a boost in the process! Contact Journal Editor Gail Guth with your idea.

--
Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design