Thanks, Michael!
Very much appreciated.
Linda
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Jun 25, 2013, at 9:20 PM, michael boardman wrote:

Hi Linda,

I use a Martin Weber Italia XG portable easel.  It's  a nice fairly sturdy adjustable, light enough to take on hikes and can go flat for watercolor.

Michael Boardman
Coyote Graphics
800-791-2799

On Jun 25, 2013, at 11:09 AM, Linda Feltner wrote:

Hi All:
Someone wrote to me and I thought others might have an opinion.

Linda,
I am looking for an easel for outdoor painting.  Would love to know what you use?  And what do you think about this one?
http://www.pleinairco.com/servlet/the-1301/Art-Easel-French-Artist/Detail

OR does anyone have a french easel for sale, perhaps?
OR what do others use?

Thanks,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC