Yes, I'm afraid so. I felt a bit foolish about my investment. B

On Jun 25, 2013, at 06:34 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

So, the bumps they make, or the indents, keep the paper from lying flat under the mat?
L.
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Jun 25, 2013, at 3:31 PM, Brie Dodson wrote:

Several papers. The deep ripples are outside the picture area, for sure; but within the margin I would normally preserve behind the mat. Getting rid of them would require me to have a very narrow margin. B