For so many years I used the exacto clips #4, those 2" long things. Then I stopped, and used nothing. Now that I'm getting back into really wet washes again, I may discover something new. That's what I love about the Techniques Workshop.... someone else's perspective.

I am looking forward to the conference this year...in just a few weeks!

Cheers!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325