I believe the original quote was from Admiral Farragut at the battle of Mobile Bay (1864)
Steve.

Steve Halford ([log in to unmask])
Museum Technician
Department of Biological Sciences
Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive
Burnaby, B.C. Canada               Phone
V5A 1S6                                  778-782-3461