I would like to ask a questions regarding copyright; I sold a watercolor painting and the person who bought it would like to use it on their website as a added graphic element. I'm not sure how to word permission for them use it only on the website and how to protect it and prevent other uses from happening. I'm also not sure how to ask them to keep it low resolution on the website so it cannot get reproduced off their website.

Thanks so much for any advice on all this.

All my best,
Sharon

*Sharon Birzer*|*Birzer Studios*