Dear Sci-Arters,

This is just a reminder that the early registration discount for the 2013 GNSI Conference in Maine (July 7-13) will be coming to a close in 2.5 days. At the end of June 5th the regular price for registration will be reinstated.  Sign up before then and save $45 for the full core registration.

We have a great time planned, and lots of interesting material to chose from.  Interested in the new possibilities of iPad presentations, Resin casting specimens, or exploring the islands of the Maine coast? We got you covered with that and much more.

You can review everything here: http://conf.gnsi.org
Or jump right into registration here: http://conf.gnsi.org/registration2013/

Britt Griswold
GNSI Conference Committee