Take care out there Linda! If I could I would send you some rain from NYC.

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 12:32 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am hoping all our Colorado members are doing ok in the current wildfires. (and CA, NM, MT, WY, NV, UT, TX)
We, too, are in the midst of Fire Season and it's extremely worrisome.

Best wishes to everyone in the line of wildfire.

Linda
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615

Cat Wilson

Cat Wilson Art
Design . Illustration . Art
Astoria, NY
catwilsonart.com

~When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitches to everything in the universe.
~John Muir