I’m just sending another wish that you all are safe from over the seas and miles. We don’t get many bush fires in my part of Australia (just floods with cyclones further north) but both our countries are no strangers to this sort of devastation. We even swap fire fighters and equipment. So thinking of all of you who might be in danger,

Geoff

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda Feltner
Sent: Sunday, 16 June 2013 11:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Wildfires

Thank you Cat and Mieke!

We're in that period of waiting, like holding an indrawn breath.

My thanks to everyone.

Linda

_____________________

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Jun 16, 2013, at 3:59 AM, Mieke Roth wrote:

I hope everything will be alright. Best wishes from over seas.

Mieke

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 15 jun. 2013 om 18:32 heeft Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> het volgende geschreven:

I am hoping all our Colorado members are doing ok in the current wildfires. (and CA, NM, MT, WY, NV, UT, TX)

We, too, are in the midst of Fire Season and it's extremely worrisome.

Best wishes to everyone in the line of wildfire.

Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615