From: Linda Feltner
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 4:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Wildfires

I am among those who appreciate it, Geoff. I keep an ear out for what mother nature hands out in your area.
I also have friends near Adelaide... I keep one ear tuned for their news, also.

Take care, and I hope you are having a nice autumn/winter. It's almost solstice! Where did May go??? June for that matter.
ta.
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325