Yes, I don't need to spend a lot of money on a RAID system, for this purpose. And the older drives I bought for my own backups, have USB, firewire and/or ethernet ports to choose from.

I have several different brands, but haven't looked into any new brands, or bargains now offered.

Thank you,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325