Thank you, Jim!

I think something like this just may work. $200 bucks is doable (is that a word now?)...
I like the USB and Firewire capabilities.

I have four exterior backups for my own work, and as they get larger in size (through the years) I make duplicates of the oldest drive, then partition for new work. I had software once that re-wrote all the new stuff over the old stuff, and I didn't like that. Sometimes I need the old stuff.

Three of the oldest reside in the bank box, with the latest ready to go in the Evacuation Box.
I use Time Machine on the lastest drive, that's sure easy.

I shall check into this.
It's very much appreciated.
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC