Thank you all for your comments.
I just don't keep up with the latest technology, and really appreciate the information you all share!

Bruce: Fire Season. It's here, and all over the west. I have an Evacuation Box sitting by the door, that holds the items that would be most missed. I get one whiff of wildfire on the breeze and all my senses are alert. Other stuff is already in the bank box, like 3 of my backup drives. One stays here. speaking of which....I need to backup again!

Like Gail says, you can't have enough backups!

Thank you All.
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325