Yes! Excellent Point.... some don't come with the cables! Thanks for reminding me.
ta
Linda

On Jun 19, 2013, at 9:07 AM, James A Perkins wrote:

his particular drive comes formatted for Mac (HFS+). You can use any drive with your Mac, but you may have to reformat it if it's set up for Windows.

The drive was $199 at NewEgg and includes both the USB and Firewire cables, which saves you a few bucks. Many drives don't include the cable(s). I noticed in my shopping that you can easily find a 2TB drive for under $100 if you get one with just a USB 2.0 connection.