Hi Cameron:
I am using Dropbox more and more. It's very handy for sending files to clients that are too large for yousendit.com.
AND the clients can access a custom link without having to have a Dropbox account. The gov't employees have such trouble accessing FTP sites, and they can't add software to their computers. So an easy downloadable file is very handy.

Best,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325