Oh, I think I was on an old "legacy site". I've got it bookmarked, so apparently it's better on the new site.

Thanks, Gail.
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Jun 21, 2013, at 9:08 AM, Gail Guth wrote:

try http://listserv.unl.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=SCIART-L

Info on the listserv (subscribing, unsubscribing, archives, etc) is on the web site

Gail