Thanks, Linda -  I went out and looked at the shadows at our local noon. The light itself is so vertical this time of year, it is amazing (about latitude 40 - wow - 2 degrees south of where I used to live). Sunny and dry here too which adds to the effect.

yes, happy solstice everyone!

(don't worry Goeff, you'll get the light back soon enough..)

-Clara

Clara Richardson