Yes! I've witnessed Marlene's talk on John Dioszegi's work and methods. I'm not sure that is really light weight and portable, it seems made for a purpose to support his really large pieces. It's fantastic, though! Wish I had one.

On the other hand, the person that asked me didn't say she wanted portable and light weight... I shall ask her.
Super thanks!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325