Both tracing and free-hand have their place, I do believe.  The latter is
much more satisfying but time is money, as Anne noted.  A combination of
the two is very useful when on a maddd deadline.

And yes, Anne, I do remember torpedoes.  I even remember the war in which
they played a great part.

:)b

Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA