Dear Auke:

Here is the chapter I authored with Claudio Ruy and David Mellow. I will
warn you that it was published without my final edits, so there are large
sections missing--many missing figures and tables, quite frustrating. I am
thinking of republishing in English with the corrections.

If you give me a few days, I will scan the other chapters for you also.

Best wishes,

Kevina

--
Kevina Vulinec, PhD
Department of Agriculture and Natural Resources