Dear Auke:

Here is the chapter I authored with Claudio Ruy and David Mellow. I will warn you that it was published without my final edits, so there are large sections missing--many missing figures and tables, quite frustrating. I am thinking of republishing in English with the corrections.

If you give me a few days, I will scan the other chapters for you also.

Best wishes,

Kevina