I am interested too !

thanks in advance

--
Philippe Moretto
936 Avenue des Fils Marescot 83200 Toulon, France
Mobile France : 07 81 10 47 07
Fixe France : 09 52 57 04 94
Mobile Burkina Faso : 226 73 47 93 09
http://www.museum.unl.edu/research/entomology/workers/PMoretto.htm
Association Catharsius & Catharsius La Revue
http://www.catharsius.fr

2013/6/15 Dirk <[log in to unmask]>

Hi All,

Does anyone have a pdf of this?

Antonio Arillo* & Vicente M. Ortuño (2008)  Did dinosaurs have any relation with dung-beetles? (The origin of coprophagy). Journal of Natural History 42, Issue 19-20: p. 1405-1408.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers
Dirk