Just a few short weeks after Pennsic, Cross and Compass will be held in the northern reaches of the kingdom. Please join our fair King and Queen in a day (or two) of archery, fighting, revelry and feasting! I am in charge of merchants and a & s, please contact me if you would like to teach a class, demonstrate, or sell your wares. We are very excited that we will have a blacksmith, glass blower and henna artist at our event. Please join us! (I will be leaving for Pennsic on Friday, so contact me before then if possible and we'll talk more when I get back.)

http://www.heraldshill.org/CrossCompass13/

In service,

Lady Antonia Stefani