---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "East Kingdom Gazette" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Jul 22, 2013 5:49 AM
Subject: [New post] BREAKING NEWS! Traffic Detour to Pennsic
To: <[log in to unmask]>

**
  East Kingdom Gazette posted: "Reported from the fields of Pennsic ( by
Jessa / Marla Lecin) There is construction at the intersection of Rt 79 and
Rt 422 (Coopers Lake exit) and the traffic traveling south can back up
badly -  we watched it crawl by at 5 mph almost all day Sunday"    Respond
to this post by replying above this line
      New post on *East Kingdom Gazette*
<http://eastkingdomgazette.org/author/ekgazette/>  BREAKING NEWS! Traffic
Detour to Pennsic<http://eastkingdomgazette.org/2013/07/22/breaking-news-traffic-detour-to-pennsic/>
by
East Kingdom Gazette <http://eastkingdomgazette.org/author/ekgazette/>

Reported from the fields of Pennsic ( by Jessa / Marla Lecin)

There is construction at the intersection of Rt 79 and Rt 422 (Coopers Lake
exit) and the traffic traveling south can back up badly -  we watched it
crawl by at 5 mph almost all day Sunday.

*If you usually take Rt 79 south from Route 80, you should go a little*
*further west on 80, and take Route 19 south to 422 East to Currie Rd.*

*If you are taking Route 79 north from the PA turnpike, the exit at 422 is*
*closed! Get off one exit early at Portersville and take Route 19 north to*
*Route 422 east.*

[image: image002] <http://eastkingdomgazette.org/?attachment_id=3404>
  *East Kingdom Gazette
<http://eastkingdomgazette.org/author/ekgazette/>*| July 22, 2013 at
6:49 am | Categories:
Events <http://eastkingdomgazette.org/?cat=924>,
Pennsic<http://eastkingdomgazette.org/?cat=1377525>| URL:
http://wp.me/p2IwWt-ST

 Comment<http://eastkingdomgazette.org/2013/07/22/breaking-news-traffic-detour-to-pennsic/#respond>
   See all comments<http://eastkingdomgazette.org/2013/07/22/breaking-news-traffic-detour-to-pennsic/#comments>

Unsubscribe or change your email settings at Manage
Subscriptions<https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=58310b7e8a6cc3cc72294623c85598e3&email=ann.wingert%40gmail.com>.

http://eastkingdomgazette.org/2013/07/22/breaking-news-traffic-detour-to-pennsic/
         Thanks for flying with WordPress.com <http://wordpress.com>