On 7/3/13 11:39 AM, Arthur Smith wrote:
> Speaking of, did whomever wanted these get the number of them they would
> like or are more needed?  If so, how many?

I'm beginning to think we should have made a Calontir Cartoon Theater of
Reality to house them all, perhaps in Pavel's colors, and maybe with a
couple of heraldic banners, too.

I can safely suggest that, of course, since I'm on vacation a thousand
miles away, which means no access to thread, fabric, needles, sewing
machines, or indeed even working hands. :-)

(Miniature scuta? A couple of itty-bitty sparrows? A duct-taped stuffed
hamster? I think I need a vacation from my vacation, and a couple of
really stiff drinks.)

Alban