Just a reminder, if you are planning to reserve a spot for Coronation Feast,
the deadline is THIS FRIDAY, July 5th (two days from now, with a national
holiday in between)  Reservations will not be accepted after that point.
Feast seating is currently over 50% full right now.

The online Feast Reservation Form can be found here: http://goo.gl/MHR2X

If you have already sent in a reservation, be sure to get your payment to
the address on the last screen of the form ASAP.  Your seat is not reserved
unless I have the payment  in hand by Friday, July 12th at noon (when my
mail comes).  Reservations that have not been paid by that date, will be
cancelled.

Please contact me with any questions you may have  regarding the reservation
process at [log in to unmask]

The reservations form also has the current list of items being served, and
known accommodations that could be made.  If you have ANY food concerns or
allergies, and are thinking of attending feast, PLEASE contact the Feast
Steward, Agnes von Heidelberg at [log in to unmask] by July
5th.  After that date she cannot guarantee that accommodations can be made.

Thank you, and hope to see everyone there!

Coronation website: http://coronation.barony-cde.org

~Shandra

Reservations Coordinator