I don't know, exactly, except the resulting juice/pickling agent
should be full of electrolites and tasty to drink.

On Jul 20, 2013, at 7:10 PM, Russ Myrick wrote:

There are a number of period recipies for pickled foods, meats,
veggies, fruit, flowers, roots, nuts, fish. Are you looking
specifically for pickled cucumbers, or something else?

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Nest ffynnon <[log in to unmask]>