I suspected that he might be but I thought I'd joke about it, too. Humor fail, number two.

Still, if anyone has some period recipes for pickled livers, I'd be willing to add them to the Florilegium. Lots of weird stuff in there already. More is always welcome. Verifiable stuff, at least. There's lots of wild guesses and tales going around already. :-(

Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris