Today is the last day to get your feast reservations in!  There are only 15 seats left, so it will most likely be sold out by the time you get to site.  Make your reservations by visiting this link:  http://goo.gl/MHR2X

If you've already made your reservation, don't forget to send your check in!  If I don't receive your check by noon on Friday (when my mail arrives), your reservation will be cancelled and those seats put up for general purchase at Troll on Saturday.

If you need any changes made to your reservation, or you have any questions, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Today is ALSO the last day to contact the Feast Steward, Agnes von Heidelberg, with any food concerns or allergies you may have.  After today, she cannot guarantee that she will have accommodations available.  Her email is [log in to unmask]

Thank you, and can't wait to see everyone there!

Coronation website: http://www.coronation.barony-cde.org

~Shandra
Reservations Coordinator