I've recently heard rumors that rapier combat has finally been approved in the kingdom of Calontir.

Perhaps I missed any such commentary here on this list. Being outside of Calontir, I've also missed anything announced at official events.

Thanks to anyone who can fill me in.

Stefan
Always interested in happenings across the Known World and in this case, items that can/should be added to the Calon-hist-msg file in the Florilegium. :-)

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris