Cut and Thrust has been approved only.  I believe other Kingdoms refer to this as 'Heavy Rapier'. There are no plans to bring in anything else. The White Scarf treaty is not even being considered. That hasn't been much discussion about it here.

In Service,

Duchess Hywela frech ferch Wyddel, OP, OR, OCC, OT, OGCS, Thegn du Rorik Rex, QED Susannah, Morgana

That Which I cannot pay back, I Must pay forward

Sent from my iPhone