Thanks. I've done rapier combat in Ansteorra but I haven't done the Cut and Thrust they are doing here now.

What is a "percussive cut"? Is that something done in Cut and Thrust? How else does Cut and Thrust differ from "Rapier"?

I suspect there might be others here who'd be interested in hearing this as well. At least, for when they visit other kingdoms.

Thanks,
Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris