LoL.

I've only heard this discussed a few times in the 20+ years I've been on the various SCA newsgroups and mail lists, but. . .

What would our olfactory senses think if one of us was suddenly thrust 600 years back into medieval Europe?

and conversely, since I doubt it works only one way…

What would someone from that time period feel about the smells if they were suddenly thrust into our time?

What do you think they would notice most?

Sound is likely another sense that would be noticed.

Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris