I have been told that I was actually talking to Baron Bran.  This mystifies me, as we spoke briefly about a certain pet Brom Blackhand used to have and I am startled by the coincidence that Bran once had one too.  I only spoke to the gentleman when he was seated so I suppose it must have been a fairly low slung chair to mask his height.

Jenna the terribly confused --who would have guessed that both Brom and Bran used to have little white mousies?  Mistaking someone in the dark by firelight i can understand.