On Jul 11, 2013, at 5:41 PM, jeffery vitale <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> im currently interested in joining the Kingdom of Calontir and i was going to head to the coronation from dubuque iowa if anyone along the way needs a ride i have 3 open seats and some trunk space

So, does that mean four or five SCA folks? :-)

When I joined the SCA, car trunks were much bigger. Or is it just that we've gotten, er, bigger? And the amount of stuff we haul around has gotten greater? :-)

Stefan

PS: Thank you Jeffery. It's a generous offer. I wasn't denigrating it. Welcome to the SCA! Check out the NEWCOMERS section of the  Florilegium. Address below.

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris