i dont know how good i am so i dont know when this will happen for me however i do have a question about it

i live in dubuque Iowa its a provererbial sca dead zone no group covers it but  there is like 3 that are within about a hour of it

Shire of Deodar

Shire of Shadowdale

are the 2 on Iowa side now my question is i was talking to half troll and found out that i cannot be authorized by my shire it has to be a different one   so could shadow dale authorize me?

and since im in the deadzone am i actually under 1 shire or do i count as under 2? or is it just my pick?